Seguridad - gamma
SECURITY WARNING FOR OUR CLIENTS
Grupo Posadas S.A.B de C.V., operator of the Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, IOH, Fiesta Inn, One, Gamma, The Explorean, and Fiesta Americana Vacation Club hotels warns our clients of of fraudulent communications via websites, WhatsApp, and email that offer lodging services and/or social events.
The people committing this fraud are stealing the identities of Grupo Posadas employees, requesting deposits, and providing information for bank accounts that do not belong to the company or any of its employees.
Therefore, we inform you of the following:
- Unless a client expressly requests to pay for a reservation through a deposit or bank transfer, Grupo Posadas does not request any type of payment in advance, nor does we ask for bank account information.
- Only if and when clients wish to prepay their stays do we give bank transfer information and in those cases, the accounts will never be in the names of individual persons but rather belong to commercial companies that own the hotel. Only for Fiesta Americana Vacation Club and Fiesta Rewards services do we charge credit cards.
- We do not receive deposits or transfers from convenience stores (Oxxo, pharmacies, etc.).
Our official contact channels are as follows:
WhatsApp +52 443 137 8728
These are our recommendations for avoiding falling for fraud:
- Make sure to type out the full official web address for our sites when visiting.
- Avoid opening emails or links from email accounts that are not the official ones. Ignore them.
- Do not trust links that are shared with you through WhatsApp, email from a Posadas non-related domain or social networks. Make sure it's actually from Posadas.
These suggestions apply when booking travel in general, with Grupo Posadas or with any other travel agencies or wholesalers. It's always a good idea to verify the identity of the marketing agents. If in doubt, wait to verify before sending any personal information or money transfers.
If you think you've been the victim of fraud, please contact us through any of the means listed above.